Difference between revisions of "'rundllasapp has encountered an error and needs to close'"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
'''If the issue, please [[Vanguard Reinstallation|reinstall Vanguard]].'''
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Latest revision as of 00:42, 29 May 2014
When I open the software, I receive an error that the "rundllasapp has encountered an error and needs to close."
If the software runs but you see that error sometimes:
- Go to Options | Snapshots and change image storage frequency to record less often than every 5 seconds.
If that doesn't resolve your issue try the following:
- First, make sure that all of your X10 software is closed.
- Open up My Computer and go to the local drive C.
- Once there, look for the directory labeled "My Images."
- Right-click on the directory, and select the option 'Rename.'
- Change the name to something other than it is currently; "My Images Temp" will suffice.
- Try to open the Vanguard software again.
If neither of the above resolves your issue, please reinstall Vanguard.