Difference between revisions of "Accessing the AirPad from a PC"
m (Accessing the Tablet from a PC moved to Accessing the AirPad from a PC)
Revision as of 21:51, 23 August 2011
How do I access my tablet from my PC?
You will need a USB A to Mini-B cable to do this:
- Connect the cable to the PC and to the tablet.
- Hold the tablet in a horizontal orientation. You should see a USB symbol in the bar at the top of your tablet's screen, on the left side:
- Touch the USB symbol and drag it down to bring up the notification menu. Tap USB Connected.
- In the window that appears, touch the Turn On USB storage button.
- Next, touch OK in the window that appears.
Your device should now appear as two different Removable Storage Devices in My Computer- one for the main device memory, and one for the MicroSD card.
Once you are done transferring files, be sure to follow these steps:
- Click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the System Tray, next to the clock. Click on Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.
- On your tablet, touch Turn off USB storage.