Accessing the AirPad from a PC
How do I access my AirPad from my PC?
You will need a USB A to Mini-B cable to do this:
- Connect the cable to the PC and to the AirPad.
- Hold the AirPad in a horizontal orientation. You should see a USB symbol in the bar at the top of your AirPad's screen, on the left side:
- Touch the USB symbol and drag it down to bring up the notification menu. Tap USB Connected.
- In the window that appears, touch the Turn On USB storage button.
- Next, touch OK in the window that appears.
Your AirPad should now appear as two different Removable Storage Devices in My Computer- one for the main device memory, and one for the MicroSD card.
Once you are done transferring files, be sure to follow these steps:
- Click on the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the System Tray, next to the clock. Click on Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.
- On your AirPad, touch Turn off USB storage.
- Touch the Home icon to exit back to your Home screen.