Accessing the System Settings on the AirPad7p ICS
Throughout the owner’s manual we’ll use a couple of different methods for accessing the System Settings section. There are several ways to get to the System Settings, either way works fine, and it’s up to you which method you prefer:
- On your Home screen, touch (top right of the screen).
- Touch on the Settings icon.
- On your Home screen, touch the hard Menu key, to the bottom right of the screen, below the hard Home key.
- A pop-up menu appears (at the bottom right of the screen). Touch System Settings.
- On your Home screen, Touch the time (bottom right of the screen).
- Touch the Settings icon in the bottom right of the screen, under the time.
A pop-up menu appears where you can select Airplane Mode, WiFi Settings, Screen Brightness, Notifications, System Settings, etc.