AirPadX Reset Procedure
Revision as of 01:27, 15 November 2011 by X10wiki
If you play around and install a bunch of Apps to get familiar with your AirPadX you might want to know how to put your AirPadX back to its factory condition. Follow these instructions to do this:
- On your Home screen, touch on the Settings icon.
- Touch Privacy. (If you don’t see it, you might need to touch the Back icon to get to the correct screen).
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset device (at the bottom of the screen).
- If you really want to reset your AirPadX, touch Erase everything Be careful since this is not reversible.
- Wait a few minutes while your AirPadX restarts.