AirPadX Reset Procedure
How do I reset my AirPadX back to its factory setting?
If you play around and install a bunch of Apps to get familiar with your AirPadX you might want to know how to put your AirPadX back to its factory condition. Follow these instructions to do this:
- On your Home screen, touch on the Settings icon.
- Touch Privacy. (If you don’t see it, you might need to touch the Back icon to get to the correct screen).
- Error creating thumbnail: /data/websites/kbase.x10.com/includes/limit.sh: line 61: ulimit: cpu time: cannot modify limit: Permission denied
/data/websites/kbase.x10.com/includes/limit.sh: line 81: ulimit: virtual memory: cannot modify limit: Permission denied
/data/websites/kbase.x10.com/includes/limit.sh: line 87: ulimit: file size: cannot modify limit: Permission denied
/bin/bash: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory
Error code: 127
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset device (at the bottom of the screen).
- If you really want to reset your AirPadX, touch Erase everything Be careful since this is not reversible.
- Wait a few minutes while your AirPadX restarts.