(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 18:06, 1 December 2011
X10wiki (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 15:23, 13 August 2012
Ericb (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|-||;CPU: 11.2 GHz Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 processor + 396 MHz DSP.||+||;CPU: 1.2 GHz Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 processor + 396 MHz DSP.|
Revision as of 15:23, 13 August 2012
- 1.2 GHz Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 processor + 396 MHz DSP.
- 7” 800 x 480 resolution TFT LCD screen.
- Capacitive multi-touch, 5 point touch.
- Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread), with Flash 10.3.
- 1.3 Megapixel camera with video recording and playback.
- 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis compass, Orientation sensor.
- 512 MB.
- 4 GB onboard, up to 32 GB with microSD card.
- Battery Life
- 8 hours movie, 30 hours music, 6 hours WIFI Internet access.
- WiFi (802.11b/g/n).
- HDMI supporting 2160P output, USB.
- 197 mm x 122 mm x 12.5 mm.
- 369g (12.7 oz)
- 4000 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer
- Ear plugs, USB adaptor, AC power adaptor, user manual (download).
- Full Amazon Android Market access
- Install any Android application quickly and easily
- 2160P HDMI output
- Watch movies in HD on your HDMI television or video projector
- Video playback
- Most video formats supported, including MP4 and AVC
- Audio playback
- Most audio formats supported
- Supports USB keyboard/mouse, including wireless USB keyboard/mouse