Congratulations! You’re now the proud owner of the newest technology in tablets. Powered by Android 2.3.4, the X10 AirPadX is equipped with a powerful 1 Ghz ARM Cortex A9 processor, it has a brilliant color screen, 4 GB onboard memory (plus an additional 32 GB with microSD card, not included), a built-in camera/video recording device, and access to thousands of Apps in the Amazon Market. You’ll find your AirPadX to be extremely fast, with a very responsive touch screen.
Your AirPadX has all of the features you could want. It’s like you’re fitting a movie screen, MP3 player, e-book reader, Internet, video game console and more into your pocket.
Now you don’t have to buy a Kindle, you can download the App FREE from the Amazon Market.
Here’s some of the many other things your AirPadX can do:
There are many free games available on the Amazon Market. Just a few examples are Angry Birds, Sudoku, Fruit Ninja, and Dragon Fly. Just go to the Amazon Market, search for the name and download it.
You can get useful Apps like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, DropBox (file sharing), OpenTable (restaurant reservations), Mapquest, Wikipedia, Photoshop Mobile – all run very nicely on your AirPadX and make life on the go easy and fun.
- You can get Pandora Radio, free from the Amazon Market. It lets you select different genres of music and stream them to your AirPadX. Just go to Amazon Market, search for and download Pandora Internet Radio, then create and sign in to your account.
- Shazam – just tap on the screen and Shazam listens to and identifies any song it hears. It even tells you who sang it, what album it’s on, and gives you the opportunity to buy it on-line.
- Play videos and movies – Download YouTube from Google, watch Flash content with your Browser.
- Download the Netflix App and watch streaming videos on your AirPadX (requires a Netflix account).
- Install the RedBox App and rent movies that you pick up from any RedBox kiosk (requires a RedBox account).
- Transfer movies from your laptop or PC to your AirPadX via a mini USB cable (included with your AirPadX).
- Or purchase a microSD card that you can plug into your PC, transfer movies to, then plug into your AirPadX.
- You can connect your AirPadX to a TV, via an HDMI cable (sold separately) so you can watch video on a big screen.
- And of course e-mail. If you don’t already have an account just go to mail.google.com and sign up for a free Gmail account, or get other e-mail such as Yahoo or AOL via your browser.
- Getting Started with the AirPadX
- Purchase AirPadX
- AirPadX Blog
- Owner's Manual
- AirpadX Specifications
- What to do if the screen doesn't respond to touch
- How do I set the date and time?
- How do I use the WiFi?
- How do I set my AirPadX to turn off WiFi when the screen turns off?
- How do I get Apps from Amazon Market?
- How do I uninstall Apps?
- How do I set my screen to auto-rotate?
- How do I move Apps between screens?
- How do I access my AirPadX from my PC?
- How do I Listen to Music
- How do I watch a Movie
- How do I use Wallpaper?
- How do I install third party (non-market) Apps?
- How do I connect the AirPadX to a TV?
- How do I access a WiFi Hotspot?
- How do I install a MicroSD card?
- How do I move apps to a MicroSD card?
- How do I reset my AirPadX to its factory settings?
- What Apps have been tested on the AirPadX?