Automatic Recording Doesn't Work
What should I do when if my VCR Commander does not record when motion is detected?
Try the steps below if your VCR Commander does not prompt your VCR to record when motion is detected:
- Make sure the VCR is plugged into power.
- Check that you have a recordable tape in the VCR.
- Put the VCR Commander II (UX23A) in "Away Mode".
- Plug the IR emitter cable securely into the VCR Commander.
- Verify proper positioning of the IR emitter on the VCR.
- Make sure Motion Sensors are programmed properly (this can be done using Home Mode on the UX23A VCR Commander II).
Please see the related articles below for further detailed instructions.