Difference between revisions of "CM11A"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 23:46, 15 April 2014
CM11A ActiveHome Computer Interface
- Weight: 0.92 lbs.
- FCC ID: B4SCM10A
- Power Supply: 120VAC @ 60Hz
- (2) AAA backup batteries (sustain clock during power failure)
- Power: 3W
- Memory: 1KByte EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory)
- Pass-through outlet rated at 15A.
- 120VAC@60Hz supporting bidirectional X-10 Protocol
- RS-232 serial interface using cable (CM11A-CBL)
Supported by software:
- ActiveHome Software
- HEYU - X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X
- Various other Shareware possibilities...
- XTension (Macintosh)
Note: Compatible modules were sold as the HD11A and HC60RX.