Camera Switching With Pan Tilt Pro
Why can't I switch cameras from Pan Tilt Pro?
First, try to switch or move the cameras onscreen with the CR14A remote control. If you cannot, please refer to Troubleshooting Camera Switching or Alternate Camera Switching Configuration. Once you can switch cameras with the CR14A remote control, see if the onscreen controls work. If they do not, please check the following:
- Is your CM19A attached to the computer?
- Does its LED blink briefly when you click on a camera motion button?
- In the Camera Address section under the Settings button, have you selected the correct House Code?
- Are all your cameras in the same Unit Code Group as the Unit Code you have selected? There are four Unit Code Groups: 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, and 13-16.
- Are any metal objects in a straight-line path between the CM19A and the TM751 transceiver module? This can cause switching problems.
- Are any metal objects in a straight-line path between the CM19A and a camera mounted on a Ninja base? This can cause base control problems.
- If you hold the CR14A remote right next to the CM19A, can it still control the camera(s)?
Key Topics: camera, switch, switching, stuck camera, cm19a
Relates to: CM19A, VA11A, SW21A