Floodlights Do Not Turn Off
Why do my floodlights turn on but do not turn off?
If the Motion Monitor is accidentally powered off (from a wall switch that controls the power to it or a loss of power) while the floodlights are on, they will stay on when power is reapplied. To reset the Outdoor Motion Monitor, follow the instructions below.
- Set RANGE control to MAX.
- Set DUSK control to LIGHT.
- Set TIME DELAY to 0.1.
- Set THIS UNIT switch to SENSOR.
- Turn off the power at the circuit breaker panel (in your breaker box). Wait 10 seconds.
- Turn power back on at the circuit breaker (the floodlights will be on just like they were before power was turned off).
- Wait for 1 minute, and then walk in front of the Motion Detector.
- Make sure that it does not see any other movement for 10 seconds, and check that the floodlights turn off.
- Set RANGE, DUSK, and TIME DELAY controls as desired, following the instructions in the owner's manual. Your Motion Detector Light Control is now ready to use. NOTE: When you first apply power to the Motion Detector, it will not start working until after a delay of 1 minute.
- Key Topics: flood,instructions,set,up,light,dual