Difference between revisions of "Ip Camera Viewer for X10 Airsight"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
*[[XX51A|'''XX51A AirSight Indoor WideEye P2P
*[[XX51A|'''XX51AAirSight Indoor WideEye P2P (''Purchased after February 2014'')]]
*[[XX52A|'''XX52A AirSight Outdoor WideEye P2P
*[[XX52A|'''XX52AAirSight Outdoor WideEye P2P (''Purchased after February 2014'')]]
*[[XX59A|'''XX59A AirSight Indoor WideEye HD SD P2P
*[[XX59A|'''XX59AAirSight Indoor WideEye HD SD P2P (''Purchased after February 2014'')
Revision as of 22:30, 1 October 2014
PLEASE NOTE: The IP Camera Viewer for X10 AirSight apps for iOS and Android are compatible with the NEW P2P cameras only.
Use the LegacyIP app for all X10 AirSight IP cameras purchased prior to August 2013.
- XX51A AirSight Indoor WideEye P2P (Purchased after February 2014)
- XX52A AirSight Outdoor WideEye P2P (Purchased after February 2014)
- XX59A AirSight Indoor WideEye HD SD P2P (Purchased after February 2014)
- XX50A Airsight Outdoor PTZ HD P2P
- XX60A Airsight Outdoor NEW PTZ P2P
How do I use my AirSight Camera with the IP Camera Viewer for X10 Airsight App?
Download the FREE App "IP Camera Viewer for X10 Airsight"
1. ADD CAMERA TO THE APP
Tap your camera in the list to access the ADD CAMERA MENU
- NAME: You can put whatever name you like here: Office, Backyard, etc.
- UID: ***Do Not Edit this Field*** This UDID is unique to your camera and allows you to access it on the World Wide Web.
- PASSWORD: Enter six (6) zeroes: 000000 (You can change this later in the Advanced Settings Menu).
Tap SAVE - This will return you back to the ADD CAMERA tab.
2. CONNECT CAMERA
Simply tap on the newly added camera to fully view and access it's feature.
3. OPERATE CAMERA
While your phone is in vertical orientation you can take a snapshot, record video, listen and talk with two-way audio, and set Presets by clicking on any one of the small icons located under the video. While the phone is in horizontal orientation the preset settings are not available.
You can change the P2P password (Security Code), motion detection settings, enable or disable motion detection, change resolution, adjust video quality settings, and connect to WiFi within the app. These settings can be accessed by clicking the XXX icon to the right of your camera in the CAMERA LIST menu on the CAMERA tab and choosing the ADVANCED SETTINGS menu
If you are in an area with poor internet service and are experiencing "choppy" or poor video quality, lowering the video quality settings in the VIDEO QUALITY menu will help to fix that.
App. Information and Version Touch “Info.” to view the App version.
- AirSight Indoor (XX34A)
- AirSight Indoor WideEye (XX41A)
- AirSight Indoor WideEye P2P (XX51A)
- AirSight Outdoor (XX36A)
- AirSight Outdoor WideEye (XX42A)
- AirSight Outdoor WideEye P2P (XX52A)
- AirSight Indoor SD (XX39A)
- AirSight Indoor P2P SD (XX49A)
- AirSight Indoor WideEye HD SD P2P (XX59A)
- AirSight Outdoor PTZ (XX40A)
- Airsight Outdoor PTZ HD P2P (XX50A)