MJPEG via IE
How do I log into my IP camera via an Internet Explorer browser?
To log into your camera directly via an Internet Explorer browser:
- Run the IP Camera Search tool - IPCamera.exe found on your camera's installation CD.
- Double click on your camera's IP address to log into your camera via an Internet Explorer browser
If the web interface opens in a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome, simply COPY / PASTE the link in the address bar into an Internet Explorer browser.
Password: No Password (ie. leave this field blank)
- Choose the language: English, Spanish, etc.
- Choose the work mode. IE browser: choose ActiveX mode. Safari, Firefox, Google chrome browser: Server push mode/ VLC mode. Mobile phone: sign in mobile phone mode.
- Sign in. Click Sign In, to get video in real-time.
Note: If there is no picture shown in IE Browser
If using IE browser to connect to the camera for the first time, and there is no image displayed, there will be an ActiveX prompt, please click the prompt and choose Run Add-on, refresh the IE interface, and login to the camera again, then you will see live video.
If there is still no live video after you run ActiveX, please try to enable the ActiveX options of IE security settings, please do the follow steps:
- Close your computer’s Firewall.
- Change the ActiveX settings, “IE” browser > “Tool” > “Internet Options” > “Security”> “Custom Level” > “ActiveX control and Plug-ins”, all the ActiveX options should be set to be “Enable”: Especially:
- Enable: Download unsigned ActiveX controls
- Enable: Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe
- Enable: Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins
In Addition: you can also click “start” select “Internet Explorer”, choose “Internet attributes “ to enter, or via “Control Panel” “Internet Explorer”, enter for Security settings. If there is still no image, please close your anti-virus software, and then try steps 1 & 2 again.