NEW AirSight HD Motion Recording Setup
Revision as of 21:00, 11 January 2016 by X10douglas
How do I set my AirSight HD to record when it senses motion?
Run an Internet Explorer browser as administrator and log into the camera's WebUI.
Select the ALARM SETTINGS menu and then choose MOTION DETECTION:
- To begin, set Motion Detection to ON.
- You can now click and drag with the mouse to select rectangular areas in the camera view where it will detect motion.
- You can create up to three different areas, or just one big area that uses the whole camera view.
- Next, set a Sensitivity level and your desired Alarm Duration.
- Optionally, you can also designate days and times you want motion detection to be turned on in the scheduler box below the camera view.
- Finally, check the events you want to happen under Action With Alarm and click Save.