NEW Alarm Input Armed / IO Linkage on Alarm
How do I setup my Airsight HD Cameras to use Alarm Input Armed / IO Linkage on Alarm?
If you want to connect external alarm devices:
- Check EXTERNAL ALARM to turn this feature ON/OFF
- Set the ALARM DURATION
- Select ON from the LOSE SD-CARD ALARM drop down menu if you'd like to be notified, via your external alarm device, in the event the optional SDCard is removed.
- For an alarm INPUT device, choose ENABLE, next to ALARM INPUT and then indicate whether the external device uses a N.O. (normally open) or N.C. (normally closed) relay to trigger the alarm.
- For an alarm OUTPUT device, choose the appropriate actions under Linkage With Alarm to enable it.
- Optionally, you can also designate days and times you want your external alarm settings to be turned on by checking SCHEDULE
- Click SAVE
IO Pins for IO Alarm Linkage
- Alarm Input
- Input (GND)
Output pins: Output pins (1 & 2) can be used to enable IO linkage on alarm.
- For example, you might connect an external siren to sound when motion is detected.
- You can also manually control the output switches via the WebUI buttons & to turn the connected device ON/OFF.
Input pins: Input pins (3 & 4) can be used for 1-way external sensor input to the camera.
- For example, you might connect an external Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor to it triggered the camera to send an e-mail and/or trigger the siren attached to the Output Pins (above).
- If you link an external alarm device to Pins 3 and 4, when Alarm Input Enable is selected, the external alarm is armed.
NOTE: All pins work as a switch only.