NEW Cruise Settings for HD Camera
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:28, 11 January 2016 by X10douglas (Created page with "==Question== '''How can I set my AirSight SD to automatically scan through a set of positions? ''' ==Answer== #Go to the camera's settings page in Internet Explorer and click...")
How can I set my AirSight SD to automatically scan through a set of positions?
- Go to the camera's settings page in Internet Explorer and click on the "CRUISE" menu
- Click on “None [Invalid]” in the CRUISE LIST and enter any name you wish to use in the CRUISE NAME box.
- Once you’ve named the Cruise Preset, check the box for SERIAL NUMBER 1 and choose one of your programmed (valid) presets from the drop down menu.
- “Residence time” is the amount of time that the camera will hold position at that preset
- “Speed” will be the rate at which it travels between presets.
- Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 for the remaining presets that you have programmed, to fully map the cruise for your presets.
- Check the STATUS box and click SAVE once you have the presets mapped
- Go back to LIVE VIDEO, by clicking the camera icon at the top of the screen
- Click the cruise button (2 arrows shaped as a circle in between the preset controls) and select the cruise you just mapped from the Cruise list.
- Click CLOSE to exit the menu