NEW H264 Camera Path Settings
How do I change the recording path on my H.264 AirSight camera?
These options require ActiveX Controls. Currently Internet Explorer is the only browser that can utilize these options.
- Click the Windows START button
- Then choose ALL PROGRAMS
- Find INTERNET EXPLORER in the list and RIGHT-CLICK to select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
- Click YES when prompted to "MAKE CHANGES"
- Type your camera's IP ADDRESS in the address bard to log into your camera using THIS Internet Explorer window.
- Access the SETTINGS Menu from the SETTINGS tab at the top of your screen
- Click on the RECORD menu and choose LOCAL SETTINGS
- Click BROWSE next to RECORD PATH and choose the location on your hard drive you wish to record to.
- Return to the LIVE VIDEO tab
The file path should now be successfully changed and your camera will now record to that specified path.