New MiniTimer Setup
How do I set up my MT12A MiniTimer?
The great thing about the MiniTimer is that setup is easy: you don’t have to rewire anything. The MiniTimer is so easy to install it requires no tools – and no new wires - at all.
- Simply plug your MiniTimer into any AC outlet and set the clock by switching the Mode switch to “Set Clock” and use the rocking “Time” keys to set the time.
- Adjust your Lamp or Appliance Modules to the same House code as the MiniTimer. You may need a screwdriver, kitchen knife, or the tip of an electrical prong to turn the dial.
- Set the Unit code on your Lamp or Appliance Module to any number between 1 and 8. The combination of your Unit and House code’s makes your module’s distinct address. This way your remote knows which modules to turn on and off.
- Set the Mode switch on the Mini Timer to the “run” position.
- Test that your lamp or appliance is correctly working by pressing the “On” rocker key on the Mini Timer key pad that corresponds to the Unit code number you set for your Lamp or Appliance Module above (use the Selector Switch to switch to 5 and 8). Press the rocker key to “Off” to then turn your lamp or appliance off.
Changing the Housecode
When you first plug in the Mini Timer it controls X10 PRO Modules set to Housecode A. If you want to change the Housecode, please follow these instructions:
- Set the Mode switch to “Housecode Set.”
- Press the up or down "Time" rocker to select the desired Housecode (as shown in the display).
- Set the Mode switch back to RUN.