Difference between revisions of "OnAlert Mobile"
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Latest revision as of 01:15, 10 May 2014
Adding OnAlertMobileto your cell phone won't take more than 5 minutes!
- Open up ActiveHome on your computer
- Click on the Plug-ins pulldown menu, select OnAlertMobile, and select Invite a Cell Phone.
- Type in your Email address that is synced up with your phone and click Send.
- Open up the Email on your phone, click on the link and bookmark it so you can see it on your Home Screen. YOU'RE DONE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need ActiveHome Pro and the OnAlert plug-in for ActiveHome Pro to use OnAlert Mobile on my phone?
- Yes, you do need both. However, OnAlert Mobile comes with a free download of OnAlert.
Will OnAlert Mobile work with my phone?
- Sure will! As long as you have WiFi wireless Internet access on your phone, it will work! Use it with your iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, palm, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Sony & more!
Do I need an X10 security system to make this work?
- Yes, you will need an X10 security system.The good news is that it works with all X10 systems - SecuriLink (SC1200), Protector Plus (DS7000), Pro2000, DC7800, PA9200 and PA5800.
Is it difficult to set-up?
- No way! It won't take you more than five minutes!
WiFi setup for most major phones
Windows Mobile – http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd361764.aspx