Using your PocketCam in Windows XP
If you want to use the Digital Camera model DC10A on Windows XP there are a few special steps to follow.
Basic (Recommended) Setup
If you only want to use the DC10A with the standard Windows XP digital camera functions or as a live video camera with instant messenger programs, webcam software, and other programs, download and install the DC10A drivers. You do not need to run the software on the CD included in the DC10A package.
To use the Arcsoft Camera suite that comes in the DC10A package, first run the installation on the CD, and then run the DC10A drivers.
- Image Size
- 640 x 480 pixels (VGA high resolution) 320 x 240 pixels (CIF low
- Picture Storage
- 26 pictures (640 x 480 pixels) 107 pictures (320 x 240 pixels).
- Focus Range
- 1.5 feet to infinity.
- Auto Exposure and Auto White-Balance; 5 Lux. Min.
- Web Camera
- 2.5 (VGA)/10.5 (CIF) frames per second.
- Movie Function
- Continuous-shots, 2.5 / 10.5 fps (AVI format).
- PC Interface
- USB (cable included).
- Two AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Battery Life
- 8 hrs continuous operation, 2 weeks for standby mode or picture
- Auto Power Off
- Yes, switch to standby or battery save mode.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- 23 x 17 mm, 2 x 7 segment to display for
picture count down and status.
- Picture Format
- JPEG format, 24 Bit True Color.
- 110 grams (without Batteries).
- Multimedia PC with 200 MHz Pentium processor or higher with 16 MB of
- 2 MB video memory recommended, 24 bit color.
- Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
- USB connection.
- CD-ROM drive.