Revision as of 18:33, 5 August 2016 by X10douglas
How do I set up my Powerflash module?
- Use a small screwdriver to set the House Code dial on the PowerFlash module to the House Code of the module(s) you want to control.
- Set the INPUT switch to A if your alarm has a low-voltage output (6-18V DC or AC, or an audio signal.) Set the INPUT switch to B if your alarm has a contact closure. Do not connect 120V directly to the input terminals.
- Choose the correct operating mode:
- Mode 1 will send both the ALL LIGHTS ON code for the Housecode the Powerflash is set for and an ON command at the Powerflash's House and Unit code. When the contacts are opened, the module will send an OFF command. The other lights will stay on.
- Mode 2 will send the ALL LIGHTS ON code for the Housecode the Powerflash is set for. When the contacts are opened, the lights will stay on.
- Mode 3 will send an ON command at the Powerflash's House and Unit code. When the contacts are opened, the module will send an OFF command at the same address.
- Set the desired Unit Code on the PSC01 if you have chosen Mode 1 or 3.
- Using low voltage wire, connect the terminals on the PSC01 to your burglar alarm or other input device. Be sure to observe polarity with any DC power output.
- Plug the interface into a standard 120V wall outlet.
- Test the desired mode of operation by pressing the TEST button.
You can use the All Units Off button on the PSC01 to turn off lights activated by Mode 1 or 2.