Running IE in Compatibility Mode
"I can I log into the H.264 (XX39A, XX59A, XX49A) camera but do not see video in Internet Explorer."
"My Internet Explorer keeps crashing when I try to log into my camera."
If you are running Internet Explorer version 10 you will probably need to enable "compatibility mode" when logging into your IP camera. Here is how you would enable this feature of IE:
1. Open your camera in Internet Explorer 10 and choose the "Active X mode" sign in option
2. Towards the top of the page you will see the "Compatibility View" control icon. Click on that icon
3. The browser will refresh itself and you will be redirected back to the green sign in screen. Click on the "Active X mode" sign in option.
4. Click on the grid view option to return to the multi-device view.
Your cameras should now be in a normal, horizontal grid view format. Notice that the "Compatibility View" icon has changed to a darker shade of blue.
- AirSight (XX34A)
- AirSight (XX41A)
- AirSight Outdoor (XX36A, XX52A)
- AirSight Outdoor (XX42A)
- AirSight PTZ (XX40A)
- Airsight HD (XX59A)
- Airsight SD (XX39A, XX49A)