Difference between revisions of "SecuriLINK Home Security System"
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
Revision as of 21:40, 15 April 2014
We've designed the SecuriLINK SMART Home Security System to be extremely easy to set-up, affordable, straightforward and without the hidden fees. When the console is triggered, it flashes your home's lights, blares a piercing 95 decibel siren (about as loud as a home stereo on max volume), and activates the voice dialer system.
The dialer calls you first. If you don't answer, it calls five additional programmable numbers (friends, relatives or neighbors) until somebody picks up. When you answer, it plays a recorded message (in your words), letting you know that there is a possible burglary at your home. Press any key on the touchtone phone to listen in on your home. That way you can determine if there really is an emergency or if someone at home accidentally tripped the alarm. This state-of-the-art, wireless home security system will be the last security system you need!
Is it difficult to set-up?
- Nope! It's virtually the same as the Protector Plus. It won't take you more than 30 minutes!
Does it have the same features as the Protector Plus (PS651, DS7000)?
- Yes, it does everything the Protector Plus does and a ton more!
Does it work with my old security modules?
- Absolutely! Use your Motion Detectors (MS10A), Door/Window Sensors (DS10A), Security Keychain Remotes (KR10A) and more with your SecuriLINK system, or the newer MS18A, DS12A, and KR22A units.
How many sensors and remotes can I use?
- Up to 30 wireless sensors, 16 remotes, and 2 wired Normally Closed sensor inputs for third-party sensors.
Do I have to sign a contract or pay monitoring?
- Nope! It's a wireless security system that calls you first. That means no contracts and no monitoring fees!
- Power Supply
- XM19A - 8V DC, 400 mA. Do not use any alternate power supply.
- Backup Battery
- 4 AA cells
- 1 3/4" deep x 5 1/2" tall x 8 3/8" wide