Setup Slimline Switch
Questions How do I setup my Slimline Switch? Answer Installation and Operating Instructions The SS13A works with the RR501 and TM751 transceivers, the ActiveHome Pro interface, and the CM19A USB Transceiver. It lets you turn on and off three individually coded X10 Modules and brighten and dim lights connected to Lamp Modules and Wall Switch Modules. In the default state (after first fitting the battery), the SS13A is set to Housecode A. The top three ON-OFF rocker keys control modules set to Unit Codes 1, 2, 3. The bottom rocker key brightens and dims lights connected to Lamp and Wall Switch Modules.
- Plug in an X10 Transceiver (RR501 or TM751, sold separately).
- To turn on or off X10 Modules set to Unit Codes 1, 2, or 3 (on Housecode A), press the left or right
side of the first, second, or third rocker key. To brighten or dim Lamp Modules or Wall Switch Modules, press the number button first, then press and hold the left or right side of the bottom rocker key. Attach the SS13A to a wall using double-sided tape or Velcro.� If you want to control Modules 1, 2, and 3 on Housecode A, you are done with the installation. [center][img src="">[br>[br>[/center> To change the Housecode
- Press and hold the first (top) ON rocker key. The red LED blinks once. 3 seconds later, the LED light
flashes the current setting: 1 flash for Housecode A, 2 flashes for B--all the way to 16 for P.
- Release the first (top) ON rocker key.
- Press and release the first (top) ON rocker key the appropriate number of times for the House
Code you want to set. Once for A, twice for B, etc. The LED light blinks for each press. IMPORTANT: Hold the button on your last press. 3 seconds later, the red LED light flashes back the new setting, e.g. 3 flashes for Housecode C. If you do not follow this programming sequence, the LED will stay on for 1 second, and the default setting will not be changed. To change the Unit Code for the first (top) rocker key (the second and third rockers are always one # higher than the one before it). If you set the first rocker key to unit code 6, the second rocker key controls 7, and the third 8.
- Press and hold the top OFF rocker key . The red LED light blinks once. Three seconds later, the LED light flashes the current setting: 1 flash for Unit Code 1, 2 flashes for 2, 16 for unit code 16.
- Release the top "Off" rocker key.
- Press and release the top "Off" rocker key the appropriate number of times for the Unit Code
you want. Important: Hold the key on your last press. Three seconds later the new code blinks back. If you do not follow this programming sequence, the LED will stay on for 1 second and your existing setting will not be changed. To change the battery: open battery holder and fit a CR2032 Lithium 3V battery. Observe polarity. Related Articles [a href="/kbase/articles/Q00304.html"]Q00304[/a] : [BR] Key Topics: Relates to: [img src="http://site.x10.com/?Z3gxT2tiYXNlYXJ0aWNsZTEuZGF0=RND%7Ckbasearticle"]