When it comes to tablets, the X10 AirPad has all of the features you could want. It's like you're fitting a movie screen, MP3 player, e-book reader, Internet, video game console and more into your pocket. It weighs less than a pound (that's just over HALF the weight of an iPad) and is about 1/2 inch thick.
Powered by Android 2.3, the X10 AirPad is equipped with a powerful 1.2 Ghz Rockchip 2918 Cortex A8 processor, has a brilliant color screen, 4 GB onboard memory (plus an additional 32 GB with microSD card, not included), a built in camera/video recording device, and access to more than 250,000 apps in the Android Marketplace. The AirPad will stand toe-to-toe with any other tablet on the market.
- How do I access my AirPad from my PC?
- How do I reset my AirPad to its factory settings?
- How do I connect the AirPad to a TV?
- How do I install an App from the Google Android Market?
- What Apps have been tested on the AirPad?
- How do I move apps to a MicroSD card?
- How do I set the date and time on my AirPad?
- How do I set my AirPad to auto-rotate?
- How do I uninstall Apps from my AirPad?
- How do I use the WiFi on my AirPad?