Testing the VA11A with Movie Maker
Revision as of 00:48, 2 August 2006 by Ericb
I am not sure whether I am having problems with the VA11A drivers or with my software. Is there some way to test my VA11A adapter and drivers outside of the X10 software?
- Go into the Start menu and select Run. Type MOVIEMK and hit Enter.
- Go up to the File menu and select Capture Video...
- You should now see a Video Capture Wizard. Under Available Devices, you should see X10 Video Capture, VA11A Version 2.55. Click on it to highlight its icon, then click Next.
- On the following two screens, just click Next again.
- You should now be at the Capture Video section of the wizard. In the