Troubleshooting Unusual Installation Errors
Revision as of 22:11, 9 June 2014 by X10douglas
I get weird errors during the installation process, before I am asked to plug anything in. What should I do?
- Please go into the Start menu and select Run.
- Type COMMAND and hit Enter.
- A window will appear. Type PING WWW.X10.COM > TEST.TXT and hit Enter.
- Type TEST.TXT and hit Enter.
- A Notepad window should open up. Copy the contents of that document into an email message, along with your order or invoice number, the name of the program you are having issues installing, and the text of the error you are getting. Send that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.