Updating Firmware for SD Camera
How do I update the firmware on my AirSight SD camera?
To get the firmware files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In that email, let us know your order number, which camera you want firmware for, what problem you are having, what other steps you have taken to resolve this issue, and why you think a firmware update will resolve your problem. Once we receive this email, we will send your firmware out as an attachment(s) to our reply to your email.
- Save the attachments to your hard drive.
- Log into the camera then click on System Tool.
- If you are sent two attachments, it is VERY important that you update the Device Firmware first before updating the Web UI.
- Also, you must keep the camera powered on during the whole update process.
- X10 strongly recommends that you do the firmware update over a wired Ethernet connection.
- We will not cover return shipping on warranty returns for cameras that are disabled by incorrectly updated firmware.
- Before doing an upgrade via Browser, please make sure the SearchIPCam tool can find the camera’s IP address.
- Click the first Browse button then navigate to the location where you downloaded the Device Firmware file.
- Click OK, then click Start.
- Once the device firmware has been updated, go back into Upgrade Device Firmware and update the Web UI.