Using WiFi on the AirPad
Revision as of 21:11, 15 May 2014 by X10douglas
How do I use the WiFi on my AirPad?
In order to connect to the Internet, so that, for example, you can visit the Amazon Appstore to get lots of free stuff, you’ll need to turn on WiFi.
- On your Home screen, touch on the Settings icon.
- Touch Wireless & networks. (If you don’t see it, you might need to touch the Back icon or hard key to get to the correct screen).
- Touch Wi-Fi Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Touch Wi-Fi Settings
- Available networks will be displayed.
- Touch your network and enter your password (if you have one set).
- Touch the Home icon or the Hard key to the right of the screen to exit back to your Home screen.