Difference between revisions of "Using Your Vanguard With a Remote Control"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Latest revision as of 20:58, 10 June 2014
I cannot pan, tilt, or zoom my Vanguard camera. Why won't the remote control it?
If you are unable to pan, tilt, or zoom your Vanguard camera, then the remote and camera are either not initialized with one another, or the camera is set on Program.
- To check this, first flip the Vanguard camera upside down.
- Check what position the switch labeled "Program, Transmit Enable, Transmit Disable" is in.
- If it is currently set to Program, then it will not receive commands to rotate.
- Leave it on Program and press the C1 button on the remote. Then change the switch back to Transmit Enable for wireless operation, or Transmit Disable of you are using the wired connection.
- If it is not currently on Program, slide the switch to it and repeat the procedure above.