Using your Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You can purchase them here.
How do I set up my AirSight camera with my X10 Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter?
- Make sure your Ethernet cable is 100 feet or shorter.
- Plug the power supply into wall power near your router or switch.
- Connect the Ethernet cable and power supply to the PoE adapter with the barrel jack (the "injector" adapter.)
- Plug that PoE adapter into a LAN port on your router.
- Plug the other PoE adapter with the silver plug (the "splitter" adapter) into the power port and Ethernet port on the camera.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the "splitter" adapter.