ATI Remote Crash
I do not have any X10 software installed, but I am getting an X10NET error. How do I get your software off my computer?
I have an ATI remote, and I am getting an X10NET error. How do I fix this?
- Close down any X10 software that is currently running.
- Stop the ATI RW software, and end the X10 service - Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Services.
- The file X10nets may be running as a process on some computers.
- If it is not listed under Services, open Task Manager, and click on the Processes tab.
- Find the X10nets process and end it.
- Copy x10net.dll from the c:\program files\x10\common\ folder to c:\program files\ati multimedia\remctrl\ (you may need to double-check the ATI directory name).
- Reboot the computer.