AirPad 7P Reset Procedure
How do I reset my AirPad 7P to its factory settings?
If you play around and install a bunch of Apps to get familiar with your AirPad you might want to know how to do a factory reset, that way you can always put your AirPad back to its factory condition. Follow these instructions to do this:
- On your Home screen, touch on the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and touch Privacy. (If you don’t see it, you might need to touch the Back icon or hard key to get to the correct screen).
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Check the box for Erase TF card if you also want to erase everything on the MicroSD card.
- Touch Reset device (at the bottom of the screen).
- If you really want to reset your AirPad, touch Erase everything. Be careful since this is not reversible.
- Wait a few minutes while your AirPad restarts.