CM11A Unlock Procedure
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Activehome interface is no longer responding. Why?
Please try this reset procedure.
- Unplug the CM11A Computer Interface and remove its batteries.
- Plug the Interface back into the outlet, without battery power.
- Plug your Transceiver (the module with the silver antenna) into the pass-through outlet of the CM11A.
- Push the physical ON/OFF button on the Transceiver a couple times to hear the click of the relay. This will ensure you have power to the Interface.
- Using any standard X10 remote control, turn the transceiver On and Off several times. Again, you should hear the unit audibly “clicking”.
- Return to the TOOLS | TEST COMMUNICATIONS menu, and select TEST to verify successful communication to the CM11A has been restored.