Downloading WebUI Update
How do I download the Web UI update from the X10 Software Download page?
Your camera may require a firmware or web ui upgrade. You can find these upgrades on our X10 Software Download page.
If you are having trouble downloading these files to your computer please follow the instructions below.
- Go to our X10 Software Download page and locate the Web UI update provided for your model camera.
- Click on the "Primary" link to download
- If you're using Internet Explorer click the arrow on the save button and select "Save As". If you were using Google Chrome you would wait until the download is complete and click on the download on the bottom of the browser window (see examples below).
- Save the download to your desktop.
- Locate the downloaded file on your desktop and open the file
- You should see the Web UI download in that file. Highlight the download and "click and drag" the Web UI download onto your desktop. You could also highlight, right click on the download and select "extract to specified folder" and choose your desktop as the specified location.
NOTE: It is easiest to download the Web UI to your desktop so that it is easy to locate when you go to update the Web UI within the camera's interface.
For instructions to load your new Web UI or firmware update to your camera please click here.
- MJPEG Problems with IE10
- Airsight Active X Controls In IE 10
- MJPEG Cameras Are Vertical in Multi-Device Mode