MJPEG Problems with IE10
Why do my MJPEG cameras keep crashing in Internet Explorer 10?
If you are having trouble with any of our MJPEG formatted cameras crashing in Internet Explorer 10 you may need to reload the Web User Interface. The instructions below will explain how to do that.
- Go to our software download page here and download the "Web UI Update" made for your camera. Click on the primary link and save the file to your desktop.
- Open your IP Camera Tools program, highlight and right click on the first camera you will be updating. Select "Upgrade Firmware"
- In the next window click "Upgrade Web UI"
- Locate the Web UI software downloaded to your desktop and click "open"
- The Web UI will immediately start to install itself. Click OK when the dialogue box appears. The camera will reboot so it will momentarily disappear from the IP Camera Tools list. It will reappear when it finishes rebooting.