Minimum Requirements for Camera Software
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What are the minimum requirements for X10 camera software programs?
To use X10 camera software programs, you need the following:
- VA11A or VA12A Video to USB Adapter
- PC running Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Vista and 7 require VA12A).
- Internet connection (broadband is best).
- We also recommend that you have at least 512 MB RAM and 50 MB free disk space on your hard drive- basically, any PC that meets the minimum specifications for XP, Vista, or Windows 7 should work fine.
- 2 Working USB ports - the VA12A requires a USB 2.0 port.
- PC Transceiver (model CM19A) or CM15A ActiveHome Pro interface
- X10 Wireless Camera Kit