Moving Apps to a MicroSD Card
How do I move apps to a MicroSD card?
After you’ve installed a lot of Apps you might get a message saying that there’s not enough memory left to install another App. You can free up some memory by moving some Apps from the main memory to the SD card:
- On your Home screen, touch on the Settings icon.
- Touch Applications.
- Touch Manage Applications.
- Touch the application you want to move.
- Touch Move to SD card, the button changes to Moving. After it’s moved, or if the App is already on the SD card, you should see an option to Move to Device.
- Press the Back button repeatedly to exit back to your Home screen.