Moving Apps to a microSD Card on the AirPad7p ICS
How do I move apps to a MicroSD card?
After you’ve installed a lot of Apps on your AirPad7p, you might get a message saying that there’s not enough memory left to install another App. You can free up some memory by moving some Apps from the main memory to the microSD card:
- On your Home screen, touch the hard Menu key, to the bottom right of the screen, below the hard Home key.
- A pop-up menu appears (at the bottom right of the screen). Touch Manage apps.
- Scroll to, and touch the application you want to move.
- Touch Move to SD card, the button changes to Moving. After it’s moved, or if the App is already on the SD card, you will see an option to Move to tablet.
- Touch the Home icon or press the hard key to the right of the screen, to exit back to your Home screen.