NEW Airsight HD FTP Service Settings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:41, 11 January 2016 by X10douglas (Created page with "== Question == How do I setup my Airsight HD Cameras to use my FTP Service? == Answer == To have snapshots delivered to an appointed FTP server when alarmed: '''Go to the...")
How do I setup my Airsight HD Cameras to use my FTP Service?
To have snapshots delivered to an appointed FTP server when alarmed:
Go to the camera's settings page in Internet Explorer and click on the NETWORK SETTINGS menu and choose FTP SETTINGS
- Enable FTP: Check to turn FTP function ON/OFF.
- FTP Server: Enter the internal FTP server IP address.
- FTP Port: Designate the port for the FTP server, default is 21.
- FTP User: Enter the user name of the FTP server.
- FTP Password: Enter the password for the FTP server.
- Upload Folder: Set the path of the remote FTP server. Make sure that the folder you plan to store images exists - (The camera cannot create the folder itself), and the folder must be erasable.
- FTP Mode: It supports standard (POST) mode and passive (PASV) mode.
- Upload Image Now: Check to begin uploading images
- Upload Internal (Seconds): Designate the interval frequency of the upload when alarmed. There will be 3 snapshots sent to the FTP server every interval, for the duration of the alarm.
- Click SAVE to submit, click TEST to check the settings.