Setup Sound Power System
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I setup the Sound Power System?
- The first thing you want to do is to identify where you want to have the extra music. You can set up on the patio, the garden, the bedroom, living room, or workshop. Or perhaps you want music in your basement or your garage. You know where it is that you need the speakers to go.
- Set up the speakers.
- Once the speakers are set up where you want them connect the RCA cables to AUX-, TAPE-, or VCR-out on back of stereo. Connect other end of RCA cable to input on the transmitter. And finally, we connect power to the transmitter.
- Next, connect speakers to the receiver. Connect the speaker cable from speakers to receiver. Then connect power.
- Now adjust transmitter and receiver for best reception. Make sure they are on the same frequency (A-D switch). Adjust the antennas so they face each other (even if there are walls between the two, this is important) It’s better if they are higher up.
- And now it’s time to try it out - the speakers should get sound when you turn everything on.
- Now that you are set up with your speakers, it’s time to set up your remote control. To do this,
make sure you have 4 AAA batteries in the remote then press the "Audio," and then "Amp" buttons then use these controls:
Volume +/- buttons control master volume. Mute will stop and start sound output. Channel +/- control balance between the two speakers. Up and Down arrow buttons control bass output. Left and Right arrow buttons control treble output. Pressing "OK" restores default values for balance, bass and treble.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the music. But I should remind you that if you are in fact planning a party, then you’ll want to be sure that everything is ready before you do too much relaxing.