Difference between revisions of "Setup to Email Pictures From Vanguard Software"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 22:41, 20 March 2006
How do I setup my software to email me pictures?
Follow these steps to setup Vanguard software to email snapshots when motion is detected:
- Click on the Options tab on the right-hand side. Once Options is open, select the Motion tab on the left-hand side, and you should see the screen below:
- Add the desired motion sensor; select its House/Unit code from the drop-down menu, and then select the camera you would like to associate with that motion sensor.
- Click the Configure button to bring up the motion sensor configuration window as shown below:
- Set the desired frequency and duration for the action.
- Click OK; then click on the Email tab and you will see the screen below:
- Enter the appropriate email address information, and add it to the address book; then select OK.
Repeat these steps for each additional camera you setup.