Powered by Android 2.3, the X10 AirPad is equipped with a powerful 1.2 Ghz Rockchip 2918 Cortex A8 processor, has a brilliant color screen, 4 GB onboard memory (plus an additional 32 GB with microSD card, not included), a built-in camera/video recording device. The AirPad will stand toe-to-toe with any other tablet on the market. You’ll find the AirPad to be extremely fast, with a very responsive touch screen.
The AirPad has all of the features you could want. It’s like you’re fitting a movie screen, MP3 player, e-book reader, Internet, video game console and more into your pocket.
Now you don’t have to choose between a Kindle or a Nook, you can download BOTH Apps FREE from the Amazon Marketplace.
Here’s some of the many other things you can do with the AirPad:
There are many free games available on the Amazon Market. Just a few examples are Angry Birds, Sudoku, Fruit Ninja, Dragon Fly. Just go to the Amazon Android Appstore on Amazon Market, search for the name and download it.
You can get useful Apps like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, DropBox (file sharing), OpenTable (restaurant reservations), Mapquest, Wikipedia, Photoshop Mobile – all run very nicely on your AirPad and make life on the go easy and fun.
- You can get Pandora Radio, free from the Amazon Market. It lets you select different genres of music and stream them to your AirPad. Just go to Amazon Market, search for and download Pandora Internet Radio, then create and sign in to your account.
- Shazam – just tap on the screen and Shazam listens to and identifies any song it hears. It even tells you who sang it, what album it’s on, and gives you the opportunity to buy it on-line.
- Play videos and movies – Download YouTube from Google, watch Flash content with your Browser.
- Download the Netflix App and watch streaming videos on your AirPad (requires a Netflix account).
- Install the RedBox App and rent movies that you pick up from any RedBox kiosk (requires a RedBox account).
- Transfer movies from your laptop or PC to your AirPad via a mini USB cable (included with your AirPad).
- Or purchase a microSD card that you can plug into your PC, transfer movies to, then plug into your AirPad.
- You can connect your AirPad to a TV, via an HDMI cable (sold separately) so you can watch video on a big screen.
- And of course e-mail. If you don’t already have an account just go to mail.google.com and sign up for a free Gmail account, or get other e-mail such as Yahoo or AOL via your browser.
- How do I set the date and time on my AirPad?
- How do I use the WiFi on my AirPad?
- How do I set my AirPad to turn off WiFi when the screen turns off?
- How do I uninstall Apps from my AirPad?
- How do I set my AirPad to auto-rotate?
- How do I move Apps between screens?
- How do I access my AirPad from my PC?
- How do I Listen to Music
- How do I watch a Movie
- How do I use Wallpaper?
- How do I install third party (non-market) Apps?
- How do I connect the AirPad to a TV?
- How do I access a WiFi Hotspot?
- How do I move apps to a MicroSD card?
- How do I reset my AirPad to its factory settings?
- What Apps have been tested on the AirPad?
- What are the default apps that come with the Airpad?