Updating Firmware for XX51A
How do I update the firmware on my AirSight Indoor HD SD P2P (XX59A) camera?
It is very important that you update the Device Firmware first before updating the Web UI!
You must keep the camera powered on during the whole update process!
X10 strongly recommends that you do the firmware update over a wired Ethernet connection.
We will not cover return shipping on warranty returns for cameras that are disabled by incorrectly updated firmware.
- Before doing an upgrade via Browser, please make sure the IP Camera Tool can find the camera’s IP address.
- To get the firmware file, click here.
- Next, log into the camera, go into the Multi-Device menu, then select Upgrade Device Firmware.
- Click the first Browse button, for "Upgrade Device Firmware" then navigate to the location where you downloaded the Device Firmware file. Click OK, then click Submit.
- Once the device firmware has been updated, go back into Upgrade Device Firmware and update the Web UI.