XX69A Quick Start Guide
Quick Start Guide for XX69A: AirSight Indoor WideEye P2P SD HD IP Cameras with One Button Setup
Thank you for choosing AirSight as your IP WIFI Camera!
This guide is designed to help you setup your camera and view wirelessly on your Apple or Android device.
- Setup is simple and takes only minutes.
SET UP THE HARDWARE
- Attach the Wi-Fi antenna to the camera.
- Plug the included power adapter into the camera and into an AC outlet for power.
SET UP THE SOFTWARE (iOS and Android)
- Tap the ADD CAMERA button
- Tap the AUTO button under ONE KEY CONFIG
- Your WiFi network (SSID) should autofill in box #1
If it doesn't... confirm your phone is connected to your WiFi network and start again.
- Type your WiFi password in box #2 and tap the NEXT button.
- Wait a couple of moments while the app locates and configures your camera
- The camera will make an audible tone to let you know it's being configured.
- If you'd like to change the default password (000000) of your camera you can do so now by tapping YES - otherwise press NO to continue.
- Tap on your camera in the CAMERA LIST to view your camera