Xcam2 Battery Setup
How do I setup my battery pack with the X10 camera?
The XCam2 camera is normally powered from a small plug-in AC power supply. But with the ZB11A battery pack, you can now take your XCam2 anywhere. Use it at parties, barbecues, or anywhere you like. The battery pack accepts 4 AA alkaline batteries to give you 4 hours of fun.
- Open the lid on the base of the battery pack.
- Insert four AA alkaline batteries. Observe polarity.
- Pass the jack from the camera through the hole in the battery pack.
- Coil the wire neatly inside, avoiding the screw bases.
- Screw the camera onto the battery pack, taking care not to trap any wire.
- Plug the jack from the battery pack into the camera.
Refer to the setup and operating instructions that came with the camera system for video receiver setup and operation.