How do I Add A Camera To iWitness?
(Redirected from Adding a Camera to iWatchOut)Jump to navigation Jump to search
How do I add a camera to iWitness?
- Open ActiveHome Pro.
- Go into Help and select Product Registration.
- Confirm that ActiveHome Pro and iWitness are registered.
- Close Product Registration.
- Locate the Group Pane (which says Rooms at the top) on the left side of the screen. If you do not see it, hit Ctrl+G to bring it up.
- Locate the Modules category. If you do not see a list of module types under that category, click the down-pointing-arrows-in-a-circle icon immediately to the right of the word Modules.
- The last subcategory that appears should be Cameras. Click on it.
- You should see the main window on the right side of the screen divide itself in half. The bottom half will have a list of cameras.
- Select your camera, drag it to the top half of the main window, and release it.
- If your camera is mounted on a Ninja Pan and Tilt Base, drag and drop that in the top half of the main window instead.
- Click the Go Live/On Air button on your newly installed camera; you should see a video window now.