Showtime Software Revision History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Updated September 15, 2004
- Final revision.
Version 18.104.22.168 Updated January 10, 2003
- Updated shared components.
- Improved driver installation routine.
Updated February 19, 2002
- "Subtitle" key on ShowTime remote now opens a context menu in Thumbnail and Picture Views.
- Added support for .MPG, .ASF and .WMV movie files.
- Added playback of audio in movie files.
- Added support for .BMP, .GIF, .PNG and .WMF still formats.
- Added printing features.
- Added e-mail features, including storage/retrieval service from X10.com.
- Added bookmark features.
- Added preferences for printing and e-mail features.
- Added code to prevent screensaver and power down of display from occurring while ShowTime is active.
- Added DirectX 8.1 option to the ShowTime installer.
- Improved handling of button press commands received from the remote control.
- Improved video performance.
- Improved handling of transmitter preferences for different screen resolutions.
- Changed "Search" so that only Collections that have had pictures associated with them are displayed.
- Changed "Restart" to "Shut down" in installer.
- Changed preferences so that "Use filename as default caption" is selected as default.
- Changed Picture Wizard so that it checks for existing links before linking all images in a folder.
- Changed Zoom to use more levels of detail.
- Fixed misspelling of one of the default Collections.
- Fixed a problem with screen refresh when zoom out to full size on irregularly shaped images.
Updated January 30, 2002
- Released ShowTime.