Minimum Requirements for Camera Software
Revision as of 23:09, 15 September 2008 by Ericb
What are the minimum requirements for X10 camera software programs?
To use X10 camera software programs, you need the following:
- VA11A or VA11A+ Video to USB Adapter
- PC running Windows 2000, XP, or Vista (requires VA11A+).
- Internet connection (broadband is best).
- Speakers and microphone — built-in or separate.
- We also recommend that you have at least 400 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM and 50 MB free disk space on your hard drive.
- 2 Working USB ports - the VA11A+ requires a USB 2.0 port.
- PC Transceiver (model CM19A) or CM15A ActiveHome Pro interface if using iWitness software
- X10 Wireless Camera Kit